This past week Wesley went to Lego Robotics Camp at the Great Lakes Science Center. He loved it! At camp they learned how to build robots out of Legos and motors then on the computer program them to move . Wesley is now a full fledged computer programmer. On the last day of camp I visited Wesley and he showed me how the robots work. Wes is amazing. It seemed so easy to him and fun. Needless to say everyday he came home happy. How much better can a 7 year old's day get, Legos and Robots. Awesome!
Saturday we went on our annual strawberry picking trip to Pattersen Fruit Farm. It was a pleasant morning, not to hot. The sun was behind the clouds so we didn't fry. There weren't many strawberries to pick, but the ones we got are good. We had fun.
6 years ago
4 comments:
That is great that Wesley was able to do that! He is such a cute kid! I need to order a bag! :)
I'm so impressed with everything you have your boys doing. What a great activity!!!!
Sounds like a fun way to spend summer. I missed seeing you at the beach condo last week. It was nice to see the rest of your family though. I am happy to hear that your health is improving a bit more. Miss and love you xoxo
yay for legos!
we miss you :)
Post a Comment