Friday, September 26, 2008

Drumstick Bag



So my youngest brother Joe called me and asked for a custom drumstick bag. I was like, okay, but I don't really know what a drumstick bag is. Joe is attending Southern Utah University and is pretty much a music major this semester. His instrument is percussion. So, he needs a bag to hold all the different kinds of sticks he uses. He told me the dimensions he wanted it (its like 28" x 20" I think) and to make it cool, but mostly black. With no pattern this is what I came up with. I think it turned out pretty good. Hope you like it Joe.

2 comments:

HeatherC said...

Way to make it up - I have no idea what it's supposed to look like, but at least it looks good!

Sherrie said...

Wow, way to go Alison! It looks pretty great to me! And I have to have a pattern for things...so I admire my friends who can just create from their imaginations. Awesome.