Saturday, September 13, 2008

Tagged

I was tagged by Ashlee, so here goes:

I usually: am with my children, but aren't all moms?
I search: for new things to do and make.
I wonder: what heaven is like.
I regret: a few things in my life, that are a little to personal to share with the general public, sorry. Ask me in private someday.
I love: my husband, sunny days, and doing girly things.
I care: about other people's happiness, my children's future, what people thinks of me. That last one is a little pathetic.
I always: worry.
I worry: always.
I am not: good at remembering to send Birthday cards. It is pretty hit or miss.
I remember: what my parents have done for me over the years. I hope that I can be there for my kids like my parents have done for me. Thanks Mom and Dad.
I believe: that I can accomplish anything
I dance: the Cha Cha, Samba, Rumba, Jive, Swing, Waltz, Tango, Quick Step, Mambo, Tap... I love to dance and wish I had enough money to do it more often.
I sing: at church and with Keegan. I'm awesome at "The Wheels on the Bus."
I don't always: do my house work. I need to be better at that.
I argue: with myself. I have tried with Brian, but he's no good at it.
I write: to do lists.
I win: at Canasta
I lose: at everything else
I wish: that I could peek into the eternities.
I listen: to Wesley talk, and talk, and talk.
I don't understand: why people have to be sick.
I can usually be found: at home.
I am scared of: snakes
I need: to be loved.
I am happy: depends on the day.

There you go. That's me. I now tag Ashley B. and Chrissy S. Don't hate me for tagging you.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I usually: am taking care of my family.
I search: for missing toys, socks, keys, pacifiers.....
I wonder: what my future will be like.
I regret: I am not sure.
I love: my family, friends and the gospel......also the beach and sunshine!
I care: about my kids well being and my husbands happiness.
I always: try to do what is right.
I worry: that I am not doing a good enough job and that my kids will be safe when I am not with them.
I am not: always as organized as I wish I would be.
I remember: many happy memories of growing up in a wonderful family and the memories with my own.
I believe: a lot of things....don't know where to start.
I dance: with Teagan and my other boys...that is pretty much it. Not a big dancer!
I sing: in the car, it drives Ryan nuts.
I don't always: make my bed, do the dishes, put away toys, wipe the counter, vacuum....I am too tired....and it is just going to get dirty about 10 minutes later!
I argue: as little as possible....I dont' like contention.
I write: very little.....emails and blogs....that is about it....I need to be better at that.
I win: hardly ever
I lose: too often
I wish: I never had to worry about money stuff.
I listen: to my loud children all day long.....most of the time it is happy loud, I try to remind myself of that.
I don't understand: why people can be so cruel, evil, mean, etc. So much easier to be good.
I can usually be found: doing housework, playing with kids, or driving kids to pracitces and watching games!
I am scared of: something bad happening to my husband, kids...or other family members.
I need: to be appreciated, loved and around my family and friends often.
I am happy: to be a mother, especially when my kids give me kisses, hugs and happy smiles.

Megan said...

Hi. You're neat. I miss you tons. I wish I had time to do this kind of thing. Maybe when I'm done with grad school. Right now I'm too crazy. Come to Utah or I'll die. It's the truth. You need to be here so we can be the best friends we always were supposed to be. I send my love and give Wesley and Keegan a great big hug for me.