Saturday, October 25, 2008

Our Costumes Rule!

Every year our ward has a great Halloween party. Everyone dresses up. It is so much fun.

Wesley was Anakin Skywalker (pre-Vader) and Keegan is his Padawan (?) learner. My mother in law made their costums. Aren't they adorable.

Brian and I love the TV show "Chuck" so we were Chuck and Sarah. This picture isn't the best, but was the best one taken. Sorry. Brian had black converse hightops and I made him a "Buy More" name tag. Nobody really got what we were, but we thought it was awsome.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

I love the costumes. The boys look adorable. Ryan would have picked up on your costumes because he loves that show too. So fun.

Sherrie said...

Okay, funny thing. I didn't know what your costumes were either...but I just watched Chuck for the first time the other night and it was hilarious. So...now your costumes totally make sense! You guys are so funny!

Becky and JJ Campbell said...

I think your costumes were great. We are big fans of Chuck and would have totally known right off who you were.

chrissy said...

too cute. you guys were always good to dress up, we miss that!