Thursday, December 11, 2008

Quirky?

This is a tag about being quirky, so Chrissy this is for you even though it is embarrassing.

6 Quirky things about me:

1. I have a favorite blanket. I made it in Young Women and it has been with me for a while. I do like to have it when I'm sick or feeling down. It's not a blankie like our kids have, it's just my favorite. I can leave the house without it and not have a temper tantrum.

2. As Chrissy mentioned on her blog I must be quirky because I met Brian and got engaged in a week and a half. This may be crossing the line from quirky to crazy. But hay, it has totally worked out.

3. Zits make me crazy. I have to pick at them. If I am talking to someone with a big zit I can't really listen to them because I am distracted my it. Sorry, it doesn't mean I love you any less, it just means I'm nuts.

4. I loved the T.V. show "Friends." I have every season on DVD. Even though it has been off the air forever I could reenact every episode for you in your living room. But only if you want me too.

5. I have a stomach condition that won't let me eat normal food, so I eat vicariously through my children and husband. For instance, if I want to eat a donut I try to get Brian to eat one. Poor guy. He gained a bunch of weight because of me, luckily he has lost it all. I will try to stop feeding him, but it's hard.

6. I don't like kids and I adopt. Don't get me wrong, I love my own kids, but others not so much. I never have the desire to hold babies at church. You would think that I would love any children because I adopt, but its just not true.

That's too much information about me to be public.

1 comment:

The JL McGregor Family said...

I also have a zit thing, and I also love Friends (I'm glad I'm not the only one... in Utah I got a lot of lectures about how horrible "that show" is)--my favorite is the Thanksgiving episode when Rachel makes the trifle. Close second is when Ross wears the leather pants. I have 8 seasons... I might ask to borrow someday because I always wonder if I've missed one somewhere.