Monday, February 16, 2009

Going Private

Hello All,
I am needing to change my blog to private. If you would still like to check up on the Hatch's please leave your request in the comments section. I will be going private in one week. Sorry to all those it inconveniences.
Alison

16 comments:

Ashlee and Shane said...

i would like to be able to keep checkin in! :) ashspassion@hotmail.com...thanks!!

Jill said...

Ok! I'll admit I'm a blog stalker that never comments! Poo Poo on me! I would love to keep up with you guys. My e-mail is jillbliss@comcast.net

MetroParks said...

I want to keep updated with ya! dnsparks@juno.com

The JL McGregor Family said...

McGregor's here: jl_mcgregor@yahoo.com

Ammieloris said...

I'd like to keep reading: ammie.sorensen@gmail.com

brosenthorn said...

i'm sorry if i was part of that desision. best wishes and love to you

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Roukema Family said...

Put us on the list peteroukema@gmail.com

H.Cook said...

I want an invite! :)

Becky and JJ Campbell said...

sign me up!!!

The Atwood's said...

Sign the Atwoods up

Nancy said...

Send us an invite nervous_nancy@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Pick me! Pick me!
pajackson7@yahoo.com

Dave and Loralee said...

i'm assuming you know I want in :)

Unknown said...

Allison, sorry you are going private. I have enjoyed looking at your blog from Becky and JJ's now and then. GLad your family is doing well and congrats to your husband on getting into the Ped program.

Ashley said...

I would love to be included on your blog list. ashleyblair1@gmail.com