We had a fantastic summer, but it had to come to an end. Learning and books were calling to my children. Both Wesley and Keegan went to school in search of knowledge. Wesley started a new school this year. Public school was great for a year and a half and awful for a year and a half. I was reluctant to change schools for too long. I am a public school kid and went to some tough schools and did fine. Wesley hated school so much it made him physically ill for a year. We thought he had stomach problems, took him to a specialist, ran tests and found nothing. Wesley was having so much anxiety about school that he was sick to his stomach all the time. It was awful! After much soul searching and pray, I found a great private school for him. Wes loves it!! I'm happy that he is happy. Keegan started preschool and is happy to be with friends and his teacher. I am excited to see how my boys are growing up. It is my pleasure to experience their life journey with them. (Wesley didn't let me take pictures, so just imagine him riding the bus and wearing a black and blue paid backpack.)
6 years ago
2 comments:
This is interesting. Sam is going through the exact same thing and has already missed 3 days of school from throwing up. We are talking to the school counselor but are now making plans to try and sell our house to change schools.
We should talk.
Good for you. I bet that was a hard decision. I am glad you found a good school for him. Keegan in preschool. These do grow up so fast.
Post a Comment