Monday, June 9, 2008

Play Ball!














Its baseball season again. Wesley's team is the "Grays" and they're pretty good. I think Wesley's best sport is baseball. Like I need a reason to go outside, but it is nice to be out twice a week for practice and games. If you don't really know by now but I love summer. After a long (and I mean long) Cleveland winter, being outside feeling the warm rays of the sun on my skin is almost euphoric. I am totally addicted to the sun. Anyway, to make this rambling full circle, Wesley's games are a great way to get my sun fix in.

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

He's starting to look like a little man! I can't believe how much bigger he looks every time I see him. Mom bought Peyton a little t-ball set for his birthday and we tried to play it with him in the back yard. He doesn't really get the concept yet. When he hits the ball he runs after it, picks it up, and then runs to first base and hands the ball to the first baseman who then hands the ball back to him and tell him to run to second base and the process is repeated. He also doesn't understand that you catch the ball in your mitt and then throw it with your other hand. He tries to throw the ball in his mitted hand. It's hilarious. We had fun.