I have been sewing bags over the years for myself and as gifts. My Mom told me I should start selling them. At first I was hesitant because I knew of a few people who already sell bags. But lately my creative juices have been flowing and I made the awesome tote. I had so much fun making it that I decided to take my Mom's advice. So became "POSH PURSE." I have three great purses for sale right now. A great little tote that is made of a floral and striped cotton, with a pink and green polka dotted lining. 

A blue floral bag that will go with anything. 

And a bag that I intended to be a diaper bag but is so great that it could be used for anything. 


If you would like to purchase any of the purses you can go to www.poshpurse.etsy.com If you like the design of a purse, but would like a different fabric, I am happy to do custom orders.
6 years ago
6 comments:
how many more talents do you have?? wow!! Those purses look so stylish and well-made. you are so amazing.
Those are sooo cute. You always seem to amaze me. I am going to check out your website right now!
Those turned out really cute Allison. When I am rich and famous I will buy thousands and thousands of them.
k-new blog looks CUTE-but I'm bugged-I don't know why the header isn't fitting-so I might have to fix it. if I send you an email with a new one, give that one a try :)
Alison you amaze me with your talents and ambition. Way cute purses!
Hey chic! Way fun blog site. I need to do this. And I want to buy that blue purse if you still have it.
Post a Comment