This past Labor Day Brian and I decided we needed out of Cleveland. What better place to take a vacation than Buffalo, NY right?! The city with nothing to do. I know it sound ridiculous, but my dear brother and family live there so we were more than excited to visit the birthplace of Buffalo Hot Wings. We had a great time! My brother and sister in law are so awesome to let us crash their house and entertain us. Over the three days we went to this great splash park (I forgot the camera of course), a mini golf and arcade, the park, and my favorite, shopping. Keegan golfed for the first time. He thought it was great. Definitely his father's son. I need to remember to get him his own little golf clubs.
Wesley loved playing with his cousin Hayden. They both are so rough and tumble that they get along swimmingly. At the park something happened to my mature, serious husband. Okay, I'm not fooling anyone with that, but that day Brian was acting more like a kid than normal. I have the pictures to prove it.
He ran around playing on the equipment and helped the kids chase after geese. It was a riot. We had such a good time. I'm so glad to have family not to far away. I really need to take advantage of it more often. Thanks Brad for putting up with us.
6 years ago
3 comments:
Hey! yes, you just copy and paste this into your new post, erase out my answers and put in yours! :)
Looks like you guys had a nice little vacation. I love it when cousins get the chance to play together. I also love when our big boys act like little boys again....once a boy always a boy! Too fun!!!
Looks like fun.
Post a Comment