Friday, October 24, 2008

What do you stand for?

So this elections sucks! Yes I am going to vent about politics. I feel like this election is really important, so I get online to research all of the candidates but there is nothing about them. NOTHING! How am I supposed vote for someone if I only know their name. What do the stand for? What are they going to do in office? What do they feel is important? I am sick and tired of hearing about the election if I am not going to find out what these people are about. AAAAHHHH!!!! If you have any information about our local candidates please let me know so I can vote and not have to worry about it.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

This is all I have Alison.

http://www.smartvoter.org/oh/state/

It does not have everybody but some of them did answer questions given them by the website.

Kathryn said...

I'm really frustrated with the whole political situation too. I hate both of our presidential candidates as well as our local people. Bipartisan politics have got to end. I'm writing in a name on the presidential ballot. I'm thinking Mitt Romney or whoever the Independent party guy is, just to make a point.
This is Kat, by the way. I need to change my screen name.