I just wanted to let everyone know that we flew to Utah unexpectedly last week to pick up our new son, but it didn't work out. A few days after the baby was born the birth-mother decided to keep him. We are sad, but okay. Hopefully the Lord will bless us with a another baby soon.
6 years ago
2 comments:
I am sorry to hear that Ali....I heard there were a few other complacations as well. Maybe that is why you never felt too connected or like it was "real". I am sure something else will work out and it will be the "right" baby for your family. I love ya and can't wait to see you in July! xoxo
I am sorry too. What a strong woman you are to take the joys and the punches of life. We are cheering you guys on. Though life is a roller coaster sometimes, there are blessings all around. Hugs to you! I'm SO glad you had a nice long vacation. Love, Sarah
Post a Comment