Saturday, October 24, 2009

9-Inches

There was no way around it. It was time for a change. Alison woke up and said, "I don't think I can do it." I told her everything would be just fine. It is something I have been telling her she could do for quite some time. All day she was worrying over what would happen at 2:30. I kept reminding her that she has been through so much worse and she had nothing to worry about because it was a small procedure. She would be in and out with no problems. As the time neared Alison's tension was rising. She had me come and say good-bye a number of times. We printed out the directions and she was off to her appointment. I was right about the time because she was safely back to me in an hour and a half. When she came back I asked how it went. Alison said they asked if she wanted to watch to which she replied, "If I do I may throw-up!", so they promptly turned her away. She kept her eyes closed for the length of the procedure. When all was said and done they removed 9 inches and tossed it to the floor. Alison was so happy with how it turned out and she wondered why it took her so long to go through with it. I think she looks fantastic and so I present her for all to see, 9 inches shorter with bangs too!


2 comments:

Dave and Loralee said...

I LOVE IT!!!! It looks SOOOOOOO GOOD!!! you beautiful beautiful girl!

chrissy said...

looks super cute!