Hi Everyone!! This Christmas we had the privilege to go to Utah and visit family. We spend the first part of the trip at Brian's family's house. It was so nice to see his brother Eric whom we haven't seen in quite a while. We opened presents on Christmas morning there. Some of the highlights of the morning included a little blue bag from Tiffany's and a new puppy for Wesley. Later that day we traveled to Midway to spend a few days at a resort called Zurmatt. The boys went snowboarding at the Canyons and Park City, with a sighting of Shaun White practicing a 1080. The girls stayed at the resort with the kids swimming at the indoor/outdoor swimming pool with waterfall. The spa had great amenities and we had to take advantage. I got a facial by a girl who had fingers so soft they were unreal. I guess all the cream you rub on really works if you do it all day! The resort was beautiful and I have to give my Dad a big thank-you for giving the gift of a vacation. Brian went home after that and I stayed with the boys for a little while longer traveling between my sisters, in-laws and my parents. On this trip, I signed Wesley up for two days of snowboarding camp. He took to it like a fish to water. Needless to say he has be hounding me to take him again. We might be able to oblige because we will be in Utah again in March to hopefully bring home a little girl! Yea pink!!! We got the call right before the holidays began. We'll see if this one sticks. Well, that is what happened over the holidays in a nutshell.
A surprise visit from Santa. Keegan had met Santa a few weeks before. When Santa asked what Keeg wanted for Christmas he said, "A Candy Cane." Well, Santa delivered on this trip!
Brian and his awesome brother Eric.
Making gingerbread houses.
Playing with cousins is one of the best things about Christmas.
6 years ago
2 comments:
It's great to hear about you guys. What a wonderful Christmas. I will have to float the idea of a spa vacation next year to get rid of all the holiday stress.
check out Peak n peak in PA-cheap and a great place if wesley wants to do some more snowboarding (if you can get away).
so I was checking to see about any updates for baby girl. any news? when are you heading back here? hope everything's great! I'll probably email you soon in case you don't read this :)
Post a Comment