Thursday, April 22, 2010

Wish You Were Here

For all my loved ones who live far away, this post is for you. It is a little peek into what a typical day in our house is like.

I got out of the shower this morning to Keegan screaming his "I'm mad" scream. I yelled down to Wesley to stop teasing his brother. Wesley's response was, "I'm not teasing him, I'm just giving him a Wet Willy." Keegan later that day told me this, "Mom, when I am big and you are little, I will push you around in your own stroller." I wish you could hear him say it with his lisp. It was really cute. I took Wesley to the skate park the other night and he got his first skateboarding injury. He is very proud! Just as a good mom note, he was wearing elbow pads, so it could have been a lot worse. Wish you were here to witness these things with me!

The picture doesn't do his road rash justice, but Wesley really wanted me to post this. Sorry if it grosses you out.

3 comments:

Kathryn said...

War wounds, I love it!

Becky and JJ Campbell said...

Wesley that looks awesome. Next time you guys are out here Michael and Gunnar will have to take you to the cool skate park we have here. They love it and you would too.

Ammieloris said...

LOL about Keagan's great idea to push you around in your own stroller! Hahaha!