Every summer we head to San Diego and then Utah for a few weeks. If we are going to go all the way out west might as well make it a good long trip. San Diego was cold and overcast, but all my siblings were there together so it was a total blast! I am thankful for my parents for making such a trip possible. The last day, and consequently the day Brian flew home, the sun came out and we hit the beach. We also went to Lego land, had a birthday party for Hayden, went strawberry picking, shopping, four wheeling, played twilight pickle ball, ran threw sprinklers, sewed, hung out with cousins who I adore and much, much more. I loved it! It was a great trip.
Nana and Keegan making a rock formation. Keegan really has a thing for rocks right now.
Keegan shares a love of harvesting with me.
Lucy and Keegan enjoying a very healthy snack at Lego Land.
I love Wes' nonchalant driving pose. A major foretelling of the future. Peyton looks like he is really concentrating.
6 years ago
1 comment:
Just thinking about you guys. It is always fun to see your family.
Post a Comment