I just thought that everyone should know that I ate cake. It has been almost three years since I have been able to eat cake. As everyone is aware I struggle with my health and my stomach was so bad that I had limited myself to basicly eating only corn flakes, so eating cake is a fantastic change. I had a lemon cake and it was good. I am so grateful that the Lord has allowed me to get well enough that I am able to eat again. It is amazing what you are grateful for when it is taken away from you. In the past I had never felt grateful to be able to eat almost anything. In fact I wished I didn't so I would be thin. (Yes, believe it or not I use to be heavy) Now I am happy that food some foods taste good and they don't make me sick.
6 years ago
7 comments:
hey, hey, hey! I found it. Or you added me, but in any case I made it here. Thats awesome that you ate cake. i bet that was fun and delicious. Thanks for putting my images on your blog. I appreciate your support!
-B
That is awesome! I, on the other hand, need to stop making so many cakes and eating them too! :)That must be your brother up there...does he have a website i can go to to look at his work?
Alison, congratulations. I am so excited for you. Was it so delicious? This made my day.
Yea, Alison!!!!!! It's the little things in life.
Hooray! And lemon cake sounds yummy, too. :)
Congrats! I am so happy that eating is getting easier for you. I hope things continue to improve. Hope you guys are enjoying your summer. How is Brian liking work?
And I brought you brownies. I hope that Brian and Wesley enjoyed them. Next time I will bring slices of lemon cake. I will get the recipe from you.
Post a Comment