
My new favorite show is ACE OF CAKES. I think it is so awesome that I wanted to tell everyone to watch it! It is on TV on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 10pm/10:30pm and 10:30pm/11:00pm on the food network. (If you don't have cable you can find tons of shows online at http://www.fancast.com/tv/Ace-of-Cakes/95532/main ) You have to check it out. Not only is it amazing what these people do with cake it is hilarious. When my kids are acting up I dream that I work at the Charm City Cakes Bakery making fantastic cakes and having fun doing it. In May it will be my four year anniversary of my kidney transplant so Brian was going to get me a cake that looked like the board game Operation from Charm City Cakes, but it was a $1,000 minimum to buy one. That didn't include $175 an hour transportation cost. Thats a little to pricey for our budget right now, but maybe someday I'll get my operation cake.
6 years ago
4 comments:
Congratulations on four years!! I think that is amazing what those people do with cakes. I will DVR an episode this week. I would love to see the kitchen make one of these.
An Operation cake would be awesome! You should check out this lady's cakes.
http://cakenouveau.com/home.html
Not as fun as getting a Charm City cake but she's much closer to you guys and I bet she could pull off an operation cake, hopefully for less money too. Her cakes are just fun to look at because her photography is done so well, and they are of course a-freaking-mazing! I found her while looking at this blog which you should also check out. http://cakewrecks.blogspot.com/
Her Christmas posts were hilarious.
LOL. That's crazy that the cake would cost so much! Hooray for four years!
Hey I totally watch this show too!! I love watching what they can do. Has it really been 4 years?? That went by really fast.
Post a Comment